Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas party outfit ideas

It's again that time of the year when everyone (and everything) in Finland is hosting Christmas parties. I assume that this is the case in other countries too, so here is some ideas for lolita Christmas looks.

This first one is one of those sort of parties that you invited a couple of friends over for spicy glög and gazing to the fireplace. You cozy up in the sofa while the snow comes down outside blanketing the landscape with soft white... So I equipped this look with a warm scarf and slippers to make it appear cozy in victorian style.


This next one is suited for a fancier getogether, maybe a nice cocktail party or a fancy family dinner, maybe in a nice restaurant. As you can see everything in this look has bows to mimic the beutiful ribbons of Christmas presents. 

Christmas Carrol!


Lastly I got inspired by Christmas Carolers, so tartan was a must. This could work on a party with a small outing (considering the weather of course) as I added some fur accesseriosand sturdy tigths and boots. 

I hope this post has inspired you to dress up on Christmas. It makes the season even more festive. I would love to hear what you are planning on wearing during the holidays. Until next time!

Mademoiselle Parapluie

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, ihania kuvia tästä blogista löytyykin ! :3 Alan varmaa stalkkailee tätä blogia ! C: ♥ Tiedätkö muuten yhtään , mistä pystyisi ostamaan lolitamekkoon sopivaa alushametta suht. halvalla ? C: ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suomesta esimerkiksi morticiasta ja cybershopista löytyy ihan edullisia, niitä tosin tarvitsee hieman muokata. Omat alushameeni on tilattu ulkomailta. Closet childin myymät chocomintin versiot ovat varsin vaikkakin tyllisinä läsähtävät pikaisesti. Paras alushameeni onkin organzaa ja vintagea. Kannattaa siis pitää silmät auki kirpputoreillakin.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful combined outfits for the christmas ♥ A good inspiration indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely ideas, I especially like the christmas carols outfit. I'm probably gonna wear a Moitie dress with a flocky print and subtile glitters on it, it reminds me of falling snow. What are your plans for Christmas? I hope you will have happy holidays!:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your outfit sounds simply lovely. Well tomorrow I'm going to a extempore lolita meeting in my town's Christmas village and on sunday I have a Christmas party with my friends (I will wear the caroler look XD). For holidays I'm staying home with Flower thief.

      Delete