Saturday 23 March 2013

La bibliothèque


It was once again time for a visit to the library. And once again I dressed up. I have said it many time but I will say it once more. To me libraries are a great place of inspiration. I absolutely love reading and books. Books are cool. Today I pickedsome moomins (in french because I need to practice), some regency era zombies and of course some wee free men. My tastes are a bit eclectic... Oh well.

I wore:

Hat: From Estonia
Blouse: Second hand
Bolero and bag: Innocent world
Dress: Handmade by yours truly.
Shoes: Oh dear I forgot again

Mademoiselle Parapluie

12 comments:

  1. Aww you look too cute, I love the outfit!! Libraries and books are a big inspiration to me too. I really like to write stories and poems myself as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would love to read some of your poems. I just wrote an ode to tea last week.

      Delete
    2. Ohh, I really wanna hear your ode to tea! *-*

      Delete
  2. Oih! Kirjastot on niin ihania paikkoja! ♥
    Innostun niin paljon aina kaikesta ja päädyn lainaan kauheen kasan erilaisia kirjoja. :P

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minullakin on paha tapa lainata kaikkea keittokirjoista kauhuromaaneihin.

      Delete
  3. I Love libraries too! Here in my city the libraries are not beautiful or cared, and that makes me really sad. Most of people in my country don't like books and reading that much, and I just keeping dreaming about visiting as much libraries as I can around the world ^^

    Loved the outfit, specially the hat -^^-

    Have a nice week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choices sound awesome. Pride and prejudice with zombies? I still need to pick that one up one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihana asu! Ja upeat asusteet! Olet kuin elävä nukke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit! I like books and libraries too ^^

    ReplyDelete